Thursday, December 31, 2009

Precognitive Dreams

31st December, 2009 
I and my parents went to a fitness center. When I climbed upstairs I saw the lady whose I met during internship. She was practicing yoga, wearing a dark green jacket. 

The scene shifted. Mr. K. was composing a song with teacher...Later I played his song at sunset. The song became more vital and it sounds to be more beautiful than he first created. A different setting helps create a different mood of the song...

(in waking life, I saw that lady wearing the same jacket on a shopping mall)


13th August, 2006
Last night I dreamed of my father need to go out for 3 days to do some business. Before that, he told me about a story of a 80 something years old man who just looks like in his 60s. He thought he is amazing. Why can't a 80 year old man be energetic like the young one!! Yeah, I do agree. Later, he left home and told me some kind of medicine code to handle in case of time of difficulty. I immediately wrote it down. It was "SFN (something like that, i wasn't sure) 0100 and 0101 (something like like) That moment, my mom caught a cold and she was sleeping. I was afraid that the worst might happened to us which I didn't want to face it without the company of my father...

...Someone held my left hand...many carpets were everywhere...I could smell it!! It was so stink...I was in a design company and the boss requested me to do some work...

Back in waking life: Today, at lunch time, uncle J. was talking about he is planing on a trip to China "Wan Nam" for six days, depart on 6th September. My daddy said he is interesting on it too and maybe he will join him to go there...that moment I was worried, I remembered the dream...


7th August, 2006
During the week I had been dreaming about some unusual events which I thought I should write them down before I forgot them.

 I wasn't sure if the dream occurred at that night or at the following night: "I see a group of raged people protesting on the street. It is in Israel. War has begun and is spreading fast to the East. Afhganistan is destroyed, the west part of China is also affected by the war. I'm so scared and I tell my parents to move together to United States because Macau isn't safe now and will sooner or later be destroyed by Israel as well. "

I haven't watched tv or read any newspaper for a while, but that day after the dream, I read some newspapers and found that some people on the other side of the world are suffering from war, and the attacker is Israel. I am upset about the news, of course anybody do when reading this kind of story, but on the other hand, i feel weird. Why would I have dreamed about this without reading this topic of news or without hearing from anyone else talking about this story?? It is interesting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus
i got here to go back the want?.I'm attempting to to find issues to enhance my site!I suppose its good enough to use some of your ideas!!


My web site garcinia cambogia extract results