Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dream Within Dreams

14th March, 2008 - 3 weird dreams
I had three weird dreams last night. All of them were similar to each other. The first dream began with... a scene of a corridor where I saw my grandmother. She was wearing something blue ... on top of her...My aunt was very sick and in serious condition at the hospital...I saw uncle and another relatives were there too. I told myself: "Hey, this is not gonna to be happened!" I and my parents decided to go to my aunt's place to see her. (i woke up)

In the second dream, I found myself walking to the direction of my office. I waited for the lift and suddenly, my daddy called, I looked at the digital clock displayed on my cell phone and it was 2:30 pm. My daddy told me that grandma is in bad condition and he told me to come to the hospital immediately. Before I arrived to the hospital, my grandma passed away...that moment I was so confused my aunt with my grandma. Aunt was seeing a doctor and all the relatives are here in Macau...

In the third dram, I thought I was awake. I told my mom that I had a weird dream last night. I told her I dreamed of grandma who passed away long time ago passed away again in my dream last night, also aunt was seeing a doctor in the dream...Then, all of a sudden I was aware that I was still in a dream... 


15th June, 2007 - Wedding
I dreamed I was dressing in a formal dress to a wedding ceremony...(not sure if i was the bride) I chose a golden high heel shoes to attend the ceremony. .. My mom told me that we were going to be late, the ceremony started at 10:30am. I told her that if i wear this high heel shoes, the groom would look shorter than me!! Then I woke up with joy...

(in waking state)Then, a few minutes later...i fell asleep again.

(in the dream) In the dream I told my boyfriend (the groom of the previous dream) that last night i dreamed that we were going to be married. When I was dressing up I chose a high heel golden shoes. (i told him exactly what had happened in the previous dream, just like a rerun). Then he was so mad when he heard of those shoes, he stopped to listen to me and he got really very angry... I was upset...because he didn't let me to complete the "rerun" of the dream...

Then, the scene shift to a bathroom...i saw two cockroaches, i remember that was one of those in silver color!!! Disgusting!!! >_<

I had to clean the bathroom. I went outside...I was on the street. I cleaned the ground with my bare hand (weird). I saw a stranger came along to me and asked me if i need help. He pulled over the car and helped me to clean the ground. I guess i fell in love with him ...

(waking state) Woke up and I felt joy again....

(another dream, same night) I saw three suns in the sky...but it was at night...I was hiding ... I don't know why i was hiding...

No comments: